53 Chelsea Lane, Albany, NY 12459
(xxx) 323-5982 -- email@example.com
Customer Service Manager in the air transportation sector where my 12 years of progressive experience in the industry can add value to a customer-centric team.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Extensive experience in servicing customers, both in-person and by telephone, in the hospitality and transportation industry. An independent self-starter.
- Superior communications skills in dealing with customers, co-workers, and employees. Both verbal and written skills are strong.
- Well-organized and highly efficient working in a multi-tasking dynamic environment. Ability to plan, organize, and supervise the work of others.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in airline operations. Possess a strong combination of training and experience in the industry.
Customer Relations Supervisor: NorthSouth Airlines Ltd., Albany, NY (2008-present).
- Managed a team of 18 customer service personnel in a multi-base operation.
- Headed up a customer-service fact-finding team that surveyed existing personnel and benchmarked competitors to develop the basis for the company's new program.
- Served as company representative on the Airport Operations Committee where airlines and airport management discuss mutual customer service concerns.
- Trained over 30 senior operations and customer service staff on the use of the company's new customer relationship management database.
- Was named "Customer Service Advocate" for the years 1999 and 2000 and was cited in a major industry magazine as the "… ideal customer service employee".
Customer Service Agent: AirService Links Inc., New York, NY (2000- 2008).
Diploma in Customer Relations, Wilson Business School, Montpelier, VT (2006-2007).
- Dealt with customer service concerns and complaints, by phone and in-person.
- Trained new staff on the use of reservations and flight management software.
- Worked my way up from trainee to senior agent in less than three years.
- Developed a new customer-complaint management system that is still in use.
- Served as a member of the "Customer Service Encounter Group."
- Worked with marketing staff on a major project to "define our customers".
This intensive course focused on the airline and hotel industries and involved practical work terms with two companies. I finished 3rd overall out of 47 students.
Graduate of Westway High School, Business, Montpelier VT, (2002-2005).
Am well known as a hard worker that gets along with everyone. Personal interests include skydiving, mountain biking, jazz and Japanese flower arranging.
Worked my way through school as a passenger agent at the local airport. In senior year was voted "Most Enterprising Senior" as a result of my extensive charity fund-raising.