Retail Sales & Marketing
5965 Waroner, Montreal, QC, H3W 2H3
Res. (514) 268-4956 - Cel. (514) 985-6217 - Net: email@example.com
EMPLOYMENT OBJECTIVESales and marketing position with a dynamic company in the apparel industry -- distribution and sales -- where I can add value with my more than 10 years of experience in the retail sales sector.
STRENGTHS - SKILLS - ABILITIES
- Excellent understanding of the dynamics of the retail apparel and accessories industry, particularly the sales and merchandising of luxury goods.
- Strong track-record providing superior customer service in a direct to client sales environment.
- Proven ability to manage sales staff and teams in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Demonstrated superior communication skills in dealing with customers, staff, community service organizations, and the media.
- Outstanding organizational skills and proven ability to work independently on multiple tasks in parallel.WORK EXPERIENCERetail Sales Representative, Hermès Canada, Holt Renfrew Ltd., Montreal, (2001-2005)
Responsible for direct client sales and service and performed the buying for the Fall-Winter 2004 product line.
Career and Personal Development Activities (1999-2001)
Traveled extensively in Europe, Asia and Africa, organized various charity fund-raising events, and apprenticed in fashion design with Point Zero Inc.
Manager and Sales Representative, Giorgio Armani Label, Holt Renfrew Ltd., Montreal (1996-1999)
Managed the Giorgio Armani Boutique which involved: managing the sales team, assisting and advising the Buyer, providing direct client sales and service, and performing all merchandising activities.
Manager, French Connection Line, Harrod's Department Store, London, UK (1995-1996)
Responsible for: managing and motivating staff, performing cclient sales and service, and conducting retail merchandising activities.
IT Software Instructor, Office - Dean of Medicine, University of London, UK (1994-1995)
Provided basic training to students and staff on PC-based office software, Internet browsers, and e-mail programs.
EDUCATION - TRAINING - KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor of Arts, McGill University, Montreal, Canada. (1990-1993).
- Fashion Design Courses, Central Saint Martins, London, UK (1995).
- Fluent in English and French. Working knowledge of German.
COMMUNITY SERVICEChaired a successful fund-raiser for St. Jude's Hospital in 2005 and participated in several charity events in recent years for the Feed-A-Child Campaign, and the Combined General Appeal (CGA).
Click Here: To Get a Copy of the Resume Writing and Cover Letter "bible"
Copyright © writinghelp-central.com. All Rights Reserved. [Home] [Letters] [Resumes] [APA] [SEARCH] [MLA] [Writing] [About] [Contact]