124 Beaverdale Lane, Ottawa, ON, K2P 3M5
Res. (613) 238-9728 email@example.com Cel. (514) 605-4391
To obtain employment for the summer of 2004. I would welcome a rewarding and challenging job that not only involves my current skills, but will hopefully help me acquire some new ones.
McGill University, Montreal, QC (Bachelor of Education) (2002-2004).
Woodroffe High School, Ottawa, ON (French Immersion certificate) (1997-2002).
- Support Worker Training, H&A Gold
Centre for Developmental Disabilities, Montreal (2004).
- Student Teacher, LaSalle Catholic Secondary School, Montreal (2004).
- Student Teacher, James Lyng Secondary School, Montreal (2002).
- Senior Camp Counselor, Pinecrest Day Camp, City of Ottawa (2000, 2002).
- Swim Instructor at Red Pine Camp, Golden Lake, Ontario (2001).
- Assistant Coach, school track and field team (2001).
Communication and Co-Operative Skills:
- Casual Facilities Staff, McGill Athletics, Montreal (2004).
- Hostess, at Claire de Lune Restaurant, Ottawa (2003).
- Cashier and answered phones at Parti Pizza, Ottawa (2002).
- Waitress at Red Pine Camp, Golden Lake, Ontario (2001).
- Sales Clerk at Tommy & Lefebvre Sporting Goods, Ottawa (2000-2001).
Recent Honors / Achievements:
- Academic Honour Roll: Sir Robert Borden Secondary School (1998-2002).
- Piano: Grade Five Royal Conservatory, 1st Class Honours (Distinction) (2001).
- Track and Field: 1st place, Girls Steeplechase,
National Capital Track Meet, Ottawa (2000).
- One-on-one work with mentally delayed adults, McGill Best Buddies Program, (2003-2004).
- One-on-one work with mentally delayed teens, Interaction Program, City of Ottawa (2001-2002).
- Volunteer staff, Doctors without Borders, Simulated Refugee Camp (2001).
- Team member, 24-hour Relay for Cancer (2001).
- Assisted in Cancer Fund Raiser, Sir Robert Borden High School (2001).
- Participated in National Capital Run for Cancer (5k, 10k) (2000-2001).
References: Excellent references available upon request.